At Snake River Renaissance Faire we are looking for volunteers to help us make the magic happen. These are some of the volunteer positions we are looking to fill. If you are interested in getting involved in one or more of these positions, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Gate Attendants and Ticket Booth
– Sell gate admission tickets via cash and credit/debit cards, hand out and help visitors put on wristbands, count people, Zip code Survey, Sign in sheets for volunteers – with wristbands. Familiarity with retail sales is helpful.
– Answer questions about where things are, handle minor first aid (will have walkie-talkie for anything more serious, lost and found. Home base for faire staff.
– Help with kid’s crafts and activities.
– Make sure performers start and end on time. Help with equipment.
Merchant Runners and Hospitality
– Visit merchant booths to check well being, answer questions, and offer help.
– Keepers of the Peace. 21 and up volunteers preferred. Walk the faire and answer general questions.
– Fairies and other fantasy beings to help with staffing the Enchanted Forest.
– Empty trash cans, keep food court and faire grounds clean, pick up stray trash, clean off tables, etc.
– Help Faire attendees to the appropriate parking areas.
– We need everybody! Set up stages, fighting arena, kid’s activities, games, putting up signs, banners, and perimeter fencing.
– We need everybody! Same as set up, but in reverse. Take everything down, pack up and load. Make sure faire grounds are clean and free of trash.